Overview of Our Firm
The Law Firm of Pleat & Perry, P.A.
Personal Injury, Real Estate, Business Law, Criminal Defense, and More
Pleat & Perry, P.A. was founded in 1995 with the goal of providing top-quality legal services in many different areas. Our lawyers' success has brought us to cases throughout the United States, but we remain primarily in service with offices in Destin and servicing the surrounding communities of Destin including Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Pensacola, Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary Beach Florida, Niceville, Crestview, Freeport, Walton County, South Walton, 30A, and others throughout the Florida panhandle.
We are a full-service law firm with proficiency in several practice areas, including:
- Personal Injury: auto accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, slip and falls, dog bites, boat accidents
- Insurance Claims/Litigation
- Real Estate Law: litigation, developer contracts, commercial and residential real estate closings, foreclosures, deeds, 1031 tax exchanges, construction litigation, condominium and homeowner association law
- Business and Corporate Law: Formation of LLCs and corporations, general counsel
- Criminal Law: DUIs, theft, drug charges, white collar crimes, misdemeanors/felonies, violation of probation
- Mediation/Arbitration: Attorney Amy A. Perry has been certified as a mediator by the Florida Supreme Court (circuit/civil) and is a Qualified Arbitrator.
- Labor Law
- Collection (all aspects of debtor and creditor representation)
- Litigation and Appeals
Our attorneys possess high academic credentials, maintain strong community ties, are committed to the pursuit of excellence, communicate effectively, and demonstrate the strictest personal and professional ethics as well as the utmost concern for our clients. Because of our high standards and diverse practice, we frequently have repeat clients; a person who was impressed with our real estate services will come back to us when seeking a Destin, Florida, professional malpractice attorney.
Committed to the Community
Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, ethical practice, trust and respect are the foundation for our long-standing relationships with clients and the community. Our lawyers have served as counsel to many businesses and companies throughout the Panhandle such as:Destin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dune Allen Realty, Inc.
- Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union
- Rosemary Beach Property Owners Assoc. Inc.
- Compass Bank
- Bank of Arkansas Synovous Trust Company
- The Savannah Bank, N.A.
- SunTrust Bank, Inc.
- Crestview Area Chamber of Commerce
- Republic Commercial Title Company
- The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center Condominium Association, Inc.
Likewise, our lawyers and staff represent dozens of condominium and homeowners associations as well as developers and condominium owners. Firm members are also associated and actively involved with many Destin area non-profit / charitable organizations, including Habitat for Humanity in Okaloosa County, Inc.; Feline Friends of Destin, Inc.; and the Destin Area Chamber of Commerce.
Focused on Each Client
We use cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely, ethical, and client-oriented manner in a friendly and professional environment. Our approach focuses on each client's background, needs, and goals, and we are committed to report on cases regularly and to minimize and eliminate risk by informing clients of significant changes in the law.
Please contact our lawyers to set up a consultation about your case. We offer free initial consultations in personal injury and criminal defense and do all personal injury work on contingency, charging no attorneys fees until compensation is recovered. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30-5:30pm (CST) and Fridays 8am-Noon (CST).
From our offices in Destin, Florida, Navarre Beach and Rosemary Beach, Florida, the personal injury lawyers, business counsel, and other members of Pleat & Perry have helped clients across the United States. Many clients come from the Florida panhandle, including Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Pensacola, Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Crestview, Freeport, and other locations in Okaloosa County, Walton County, Escambia County, Santa Rosa County,and Bay County.