Business and Corporate Law
Business / Corporate Law
Destin, Florida, Business and Commercial Law Attorney
Pleat & Perry provides comprehensive legal services to the businesses of the Florida panhandle communities. For more than 20 years, the lawyers of our firm have served a wide range of banks, property developers, municipal organizations, small businesses and retailers. Companies that come to us for initial formations frequently return for their subsequent legal needs.
From offices in Destin, Florida, the business and commercial law attorneys of Pleat & Perry offer a wide variety of services to our business clients, including:
- Business formation: The entity chosen for a new venture can have implications for every aspect of its future. Our firm assists our clients in deciding whether they want to operate as a closely held business, limited liability company (LLC), partnership, or "S" corporation.
- Real estate matters: purchases, sales, escrow, titles, development, 1031 exchanges, etc.
- Preparation of contract agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Obtaining financing and funding for business operations
- Business Litigation
- Directors' and officers' liability
- Trade association membership and activity
- Joint ventures
- Mergers and acquisitions
- General Counsel to Businesses
- Business successions
- Shareholders' rights
- Other aspects of business planning
Our law firm is itself a small business, and our lawyers and staff have a special understanding of the approach a small business must take. We understand that legal services are a business expense, and make sure our every action on behalf of our clients is cost-effective.
Pleat & Perry has strong ties to the community, reinforced by our long-term relationships with the following clients:
- Destin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Dune Allen Realty, Inc.
- Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union
- Rosemary Beach Property Owners Assoc. Inc.
- Compass Bank
- Bank of Arkansas Synovous Trust Company
- The Savannah Bank, N.A.
- SunTrust Bank, Inc.
- Crestview Area Chamber of Commerce
- Republic Commercial Title Company
- The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center Condominium Association, Inc.
Please contact our Destin, Florida; Navarre, Florida, or Rosemary Beach, Florida business and commercial law attorneys and set up an appointment to discuss your needs.
From our offices in Destin, Florida, the business and commercial law attorneys of Pleat & Perry have helped clients across the United States. Many clients come from the Florida panhandle, including Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Pensacola, Santa Rosa Beach, Niceville, Crestview, Freeport, and other locations in Okaloosa County, Walton County, Escambia County, Santa Rosa County, and Bay County.